A Midsummer Night’s Dream
AUMC and Black Box Player’s are partnering this summer to bring you Shakespeare’s much loved comedy “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
Girl meets boy… Girl falls in love with boy…. Girl loses boy when mischievous fairies intervene and make the boy fall for another girl. Girl wins boy back with the help of a little more fairy magic!
This fun adaptation will be full of laughs, dancing and musical surprises making it the perfect chance to introduce even the youngest child to Shakespeare! Please be sure to invite your friends to join you!
All performances are FREE and are held at Aldersgate United Methodist Church 1500 East Rio Road Charlottesville, VA 22901.
Show Dates and Times:
- Thurs. July 27th – 7:00 PM
- Fri. July 28th – 7:00 PM
- Sat. July 29th – 7:00 PM
- Sun. July 30th – 7:00 PM
- Thur. August 3rd – 7:00 PM
- Fri. August 4th – 7:00 PM
- Sat. August 5th – 7:00 PM (Dinner Theatre 5:45 PM)
- Sun. August 6th – 7:00 PM
Dinner Theatre Information
“A Midsummer Night’s Dinner Theatre” will be held on Sat. Aug. 5th at 5:45 in the Fellowship Hall. Tickets for the Dinner Theatre are $7.00 for adults & $5.00 for childrens meal 12 yrs and under. The menu includes Fried Chicken*, Macaroni Salad, Baked Beans, Lemonade, Dessert. Children may choose from the main dinner or a hot dog & chips. *The Fried Chicken is from Wayside Deli.
How To Reserve Tickets
- Tickets for the shows and dinner theatre will be available in the Reed Room each Sunday starting July 9th after the 9:00 and the 11:00 service.
- Tickets can be reserved online at blackboxplayers.com
- Tickets can be reserved by calling the hotline: (434) 218-3148
- Tickets can be reserved by emailing email@example.com
- Tickets will also be available at the door prior to each show starting at 6:30 PM so feel free to just show up