We are committed to providing an environment of worship that is welcoming to everyone from first time guests to longtime attendees and members of Aldersgate Church. Our serve team include: greeters, ushers, communion servers, readers, acolytes, hospitality, bulletin stuffers, pew refreshers.
- Ushers: Our usher teams help to make everyone feel comfortable when they arrive to Worship by providing direction to seats, offering bulletins, and answering questions.
- Greeters: The greeter team is located at the outdoor doors and welcomes people into the church building.
- Communion: Our Communion Prep team set ups and removes the communion elements before and after worship. The Communion Server team serves communion during worship as directed by the pastor. Communion is currently offered on the 1st Sunday of each month for both services.
- Hospitality: The Sip n Chat team sets up drink stations, set out treats, and provide a friendly face to those who visit the Café before and after weekend worship services on a rotating basis. No experience necessary.
- Bulletin Stuffer: Serve on this fun team of on-demand volunteers who gather as needed on select Friday mornings at 10:15 a.m. to collate print materials in the bulletins for all our worship centers (as needed)
- Pew Refreshers: Team of individuals who clean up and refresh the print materials in our worship spaces. This can be physically challenging.